Parenting is no joke. It’s patience draining, wildly consuming, and downright exhausting.Good thing our kids are so darn cute ; ) As the mom to a willful and wonderful toddler, I can attest that 95 percent of my brain space is devoted to keeping my kid alive and happy – the other 5 percent flips […]
Whether it’s work, home, or a combination of both, we all have chaos in our lives. For me, it’s usually juggling work and parenting, while somehow keeping our house clean and dinner on the table. So how do we work through the crazy panicked days without getting overwhelmed giving up? I’ve got a few tips […]
I used to take terrible naps. I always had the greatest intentions of catching that perfect 20 minute cat nap, and then found myself awaking in a grumpy daze two hours later, having wasted most of the afternoon. So I gave up on it for awhile. Then I became a mom, and then I became […]
It’s the middle part of the day and you’re starting to feel tired. You wonder if you should take a quick nap or grab some coffee and power through. As it turns out, you can combine both into a coffee nap! The idea is that you drink your coffee, and then take a nap right […]
Where is the best place to meditate? How is the best way to prepare for it? Meditation is simple. You can do it anywhere you like, as long as you feel comfortable. But if you want to make your meditation experience more tranquil, here are five tips and tricks on how to set the mood.